A consumer has a Direct-To-Home (DTH) television subscription from a telecom service provider. The provider offers an internet connection and offers free over-the-top (OTT) channels to attract subscriptions.
The consumer takes on a subscription for an internet connection along with the offer. They contact the customer care center to activate the offer. The mobile app of the service provider has automatically linked the new internet connection to the DTH connection based on the common registered mobile number.
The customer still receives multiple calls and messages requesting to renew the DTH subscription. Annoying, to say the least. Disturbing, is more like it.
Because the customer data is in silos. The immediate impact is increased expenditure to man customer care centers.
What if all the data across the enterprise was extracted, cleaned and transformed, and loaded into a data lake.
- Queries can be run at blazing speeds
- Reports can be run at any time
- Dashboards can be populated and displayed
- Sales data can be analyzed to forecast demand, leading to resource capacity planning
- Resource utilization data can be analyzed to plan scheduled maintenance activities
- Customer usage data can be analyzed to forecast up-selling and cross-selling activities
These planned activities will be more impactful since it is based on predictive analytics.
The organization can craft an imaginative, innovative customer experience.
InnoBoon Technologies has the skill sets and experience to do all of this with Data Engineering:
- Planning and executing the Data Migration from legacy system and silos
- Designing and building Data Pipelines to swiftly move data to the Data Lake or Data Warehouse
- Implement ETL or ELT frameworks
- Build queries, reports and dashboards for action and decision-making at various levels of the organization.
#data #dataengineering #datamigration #datapipeline #datawarehouse #datalake #etlframework #fastquery #instantreports #dashboards #datavalue #impact #telecom